--- Anupam Jain wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2007 1:22 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
> wrote:

> firefox on linux or on mac,
> > >>

> > >   In what ways?
> > >
> > >   I have been using both regularly since v1 but
> haven't noticed any
> > > differences in responsiveness or functionality
> (other than
> > > Tools->Options vs. Edit->Preferences ;-)
> >
> > appears faster, smaller footprint - have only used
> it a few times on
> > doze, and that too a year or so back.
> >

> And that seemed enough evidence to you to proclaim
> that "Doze is their
> primary target"?
>
> I routinely use Firefox on both Linux and Windows
> and I see no major
> noticeable difference..

For me:
Mozilla Firefox on works on Windows without problems
whereas it does freeze on Kubuntu Linux, at times, for
unknown reasons. I have been invoked to submit a bug
report by it so-called 'assitant/agent' on Kubuntu,
but not on Windows.

However, do note that the Firefox that I use has been
installed externally and from the repos (using apt-get
/ something). (Wops! we have gone off-topic ;) )

--
http://www.gnu.org.in
http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html