Hi all,
        It was my first & perhaps the only meet at ilugd (atleast for
this trip) . I was awed by the JNU campus as well the leftist leanings
(posters & all) as I saw in that place. I came to the appointed place
right at 17:30 & had to wait a while while the rest of the group
showed up. There were 8-10 people in all including me, Niyam Bhushan,
Raj Mathur, Kishor Bhargava, Valsa Williams, Dennis Cooper (I dunno if
its Dennis or spelled some other way, apologies beforehand), Gora
Mohanty, one person who either has worked/was from media (whom I don't
know), Dhwani & couple of more people. The meet started at 18:00 sharp
& they discussed strategy & planning about freed.in for an hr. or
something more. Apparently they had been discussing things as to how
to go about freed 2008 for quite some time now & were pretty involved.
        Anyway, after they finished they were curious to know what a
certain company in Pune is trying to do. Although I hadn't prepared
for all, and though they had quite a few questions which I couldn't
answer as I hadn't prepared to give a talk but still was good. They
(apart from Niyam, Valsa & Dennis) were pretty candid & could have
taken me for lunch but still were gracious. All in all a good
experience :)
       Comments, suggestions & flames all are welcome.
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17