Hi,

        Cool info that, thanks. Very informative.

On Jan 2, 2008 12:28 PM, Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> pradeepto, hope this helps, and do share with us what you intend to do.
> kappy new kear to the kde team :-)

         Sure, right now just playing with scribus . Found your name
all over it ;). I was grokking the scribus wiki for information bumped
into the tutorial you wrote and then this nice doc - "DTP Principles",
then some colour management related link. I recalled that you had
mentioned something about a tool for the same or such.

        If anything comes out of my scribus games, I will let you know
:). And thanks for the tutorial, awesomeness.

        Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org