Will you please tell me that how to edit the MIME type properties.

Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Saturday 05 Jan 2008, Vijay Thakur
wrote:
> Dear Exoperts,
>
> i am using Opensuse 10.3 Gnome Desktop.  Whenever i save any
> openoffice writer, impress,spreadsheet or mpeg,jpeg file on the
> desktop, this is showing the the very big picture of that file or
> text of the file.  Which is giving a very ugly look to the desktop.
> Just tell me that what settings are required to change this view.

Probably something to do with the automatic preview settings.  Not a
Gnome user, but at a guess I'd say edit the generic mime type
properties for the files you don't want the preview of.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/