dear all,

> ________________________________
>   Dear Mr. Rizwan,
[snip]

>   If you wish, for free, I can teach you some linux at a cyber cafe
> convenient to both. After learning for a month for free from me, you may like
> to try some institute which claims to teach very well. After that if you
> prefer the institute, no problem. If you feel my teaching is a lot better,
> please pay me what the famous institute normally charges for one month. Then
> you may either study on your own from books or pay me and continue to study
> from me.
[snip]
>   regards
>   Ajay

a major round of applause,
actually, a standing ovation for ajay.
way to go ajay!
we need hundreds of more people like you
to end the shameful and pathetic abuse of educashun(!)
not just in our country, but all over the world,
with a few exceptions here and there, as always.

wow!
ajay, hope you deliver a small talk at the next ilug-d meet,
am sure a lot of students from the mailing list would be interested
to meet with you and listen to what you wish to share.

regards
niyam bhushan

--
niyam bhushan