On Friday 18 January 2008 17:24, Siddharth Shekhar wrote:

>from where I can get UBUNTU CD mailed to my hostel room in a week or
> so..

An earlier email suggested that you can order a CD from Ubuntu's Shipit
service. If you are ready to wait for more than three weeks, you can
order it from there. Someone from this mailing list has also offered to
give you a copy of Ubuntu Linux. Kindly email him *offlist* (i.e. send
an email to him, directly, without including the list address) and get
in touch with him.

>Am am a student, So i cant affoard paid OS's..

Hmm, :-?

(Psst... though not necessary, it is usually a good idea to read your
draft before hitting the send button: hint hint ...).

>And i am againt QUIT piracy

Coo! However, you need to understand the ideology of Free and Open
Source Software (apart from knowing that /most/ distributions are free
of cost and redistributable).