hi siddharth
welcome in world of LINUX
there is no needb to insall drivers as you do while installing in windods.
actually most of the essential drivers are there in the installation disc,
so there is no need of it...
but while installing some of the hardwares like wi-fi/external cards to your
system you will be needing .deb packs for it...

also you can install your hardware by using driver CD which you use in
windods, but there will be interfae needed then, like wine,cedega etc (these
are some of the interfacing softwares which run in LINUX environment)......

your are always welcome for more depth knowledge

your frnd
yogesh
b.tech 3rd year student RKGIT, GZB