i am particular about wanting mandriva 2008. I already have Ubuntu but want
another OS to practice on, since i already have Ubuntu on my work system. I
cannot spare my network connection 24/7 to download the 4gb iso, and am
wondering if someone around Hauz Khas can help me, if they already have a
mandriva 2008 downloaded and handy. I am not able to find the distro in any
of this month's computer magazines either.

Thanks for your responses once again.

Jeba Singh Emmanuel

On Jan 23, 2008 5:42 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 23-Jan-08, at 5:32 PM, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
>
> >> he asked for mandriva - he has got ubuntu
> >
> > Right.  Mandriva is huge and bulky.  I was not sure if he was aware of
> > Ubuntu or not :-)
>
> he is asking for the mandriva because he is aware of ubuntu ;-)
>

> --
> regards
>
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Associate, NRC-FOSS
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/
>
> Foss conference for the common man: http://registration.fossconf.in/web/

Save Paper. Do not print this mail unless necessary.