Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> That is very interesting.  I would like to inform you of the following
> information which seems to corroborate what I was told over the
> phone...
>
> <snip>
> Some interesting threads on this:
>
> http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1052.0 (the address problem)

Nowhere on that thread does it say that Customer data was lost. The
issue about truncated line of address has been known for a long time and
it only had implications ( afaik ) to people who paid by paypal.

> http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1669.0 (is it patriot or
> brightstar? Conspiracy theories will come out)

Neither on that one - I dont see anything that leads to 'Customer Data
Lost for people who ordered on day 1'

> Please now substantiate your claim that "no one is aware of any data
> loss".  I am not evil.  I told you this already, and I am merely
> trying to help out those customers that ordered on the first day.

Well, I did'nt order one, since the  deal was only open in North
America- but I know quite a few people who did,  they all got deliveries
just fine ( some were indeed a couple of days late ).

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]