Dear Friends
I am using tools for my mail server is Mysql+postfix+Dovecot
I am currently looking into solution for my office which have 3 mail
servers in 3 different location. The tricky part is that it all uses
only one domain name.

What I want to archive is that if :

Person A from Site 1 send email to Person B at Site 1, the mail will be
delivered directly (local) to the Person B's maildir.

Person D from Site 2 send email to Person A at Site 1, the email will be
delivered to Site 1 mail server.

The same thing is perfectly fine with Openldap but i want to do the same
thing with mysql

I will be thankful if i am getting my answer

cheers
Sumit Bit