Hello Everyone,

                                   Iam Rama Krishna Phaneendra,doing my
B.Pharm(Hons) in BITS-Pilani,Pilani Campus.Our college is on of the top
institues in India,standing along side the IITs.I hereby wanted to bring to
your attention the following piece of Information.We have formed a community
called BITS Linux Users Club (BLUC).Our primary objective is to build and
sustain a strong community of Linux users in BITS.Our goal will be to
provide help and support to both new and old Linux users, helping in
installing and setting up Linux on computers, and encouraging the adoption
of the Linux Operating System on campus.