Hi Phaneendra

As you wrote that you are going to have a science fest in a month and also
you had started BLUC, so in apogee BLUC should be doing something.. I mean
you can organize installation fest of Linux. And also can distribute free
installation discs in your fest for encouraging the students to use LINUX..
I'll be very happy to help you further

yogesh singh
B.Tech 3rd year (cs)
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]