>  >

>  Can you please write a "howto" on this. Many people will be benefited.
>
>  Or send some URLs which are relevant to India. Google does not help in this.
>

>  -Sudhanwa

ok. many moons ago i wrote this article for pcworld: "Get Your Money
Back from Microsoft"
it'll atleast get you started. then, i suggest what we could do next
is actually buy a laptop or desktop, and document with video, cameras,
and lots of peoples, the whole process of getting a refund. remember,
it's our legal right. then post our results on blogs, videoblogs, and
elsewhere:

http://niyam.com/writing/iconoclasts/iconoclastIT.php?niyamacmar2k

i'm game for this experiment.
anybody buying a laptop or a desktop in the next few days?
do you just want to bring another box home,
or, would you like to dare to reach up and kiss the sky?

regards
niyam