Team,

I want to install Suse Enterprise Server 9 with SP3 throguh network.

So, I need guidence in determining the best possible way of doing it. My
options are:
     + AutoInstall (A things which is stopping me from adopting this is, the
installations are not same. I mean everytime the filesystem, services,
packages and everything will be different)
     + NFS
     + PXE Installation (This is something I would like to implement if it
can provide me flexibility with minimal user intervention)

One of the things, I look forward to is minimal physical user intervention.

So, please suggest.

--
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
~Walter Bagehot