Hi,

        Has anybody use the Reliance WiMax (Broadnet) services? I am
more interested in their services in Mumbai. Good, Bad, Ugly?
Apparently they install separate antenna for each connection. The size
of this is as big as a laptop monitor or such, thats what the
marketing exec told me.

         What I want to know is - 1) compatibility with Linux Boxes
2) does it work during the rainy season? Considering that rains in
Mumbai or Panvel is slightly on the extreme side ;), does it work fine
during the rainy season? I guess the same applies to the DTH setup
even.

         Only reason, I am thinking its worth a try is because I won't
have to depend on availabilty of power and such because I will be
responsible to provide power to the setup which I can in case of load
shedding as well. Thanks in advance.

          Cheers!

Pradeepto
--