hai guys,

      I tryed to live boot to F8-FEL but ""Buffer I/o error on device
sr0,logical block 354510"" pops out. I tryed google but they say its abt
cdrom, damaged iso, i think thats not the problem. Also dre was a post to
upgrade BIOS seems some what ok but i when tried on my frnds laptop and
AMD64bit machine same error. And the same ISO  working fine @ vmware5 .

""SQUASHFS error: Unable to read page, block 21......""
""init[1]: segfault at 0000000b eip 0000..esp...."" etc errors follows

       If any one has same exp pls post.

Prasad.S.R

" Be kinder than necessary. 'Cause everyone you meet is fighting some kind
of battle.......
If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of
mine.........Che "