On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:24 AM, sonika tyagi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am assigned a job to design a new web-site for my institute. Can anyone
> please suggest me which CMS (content management system) would be good. I
> was
> thinking of Joomla...what do you guys suggest ?
>
> Thank you
> Sonika

Hi,
     Joomla is good, we used ezPublish sometime back and that was good as
well. If it ain't a very crucial site (by crucial I mean it's not hosting
some kind of service which if hacked can result in huge monetary loss) then
you can also try out Drupal, I don't know why but Drupal seems to be the
easiest and most hackprone CMS around. ezPublish seems a bit daunting at
first as it requires one to understand it's language syntax and all, but the
end result is quite good.

Regards,
Mayank