I'm having trouble viewing the pdf documents on

http://registryoffice.up.nic.in/

(other than the marriage registration document). Eg: click on the 'certified
copy" link. The pdf doc that comes up renders as gobbledygook.

I'd like to contact them, but the contact, instead of being plain html is pdf,
rendered - you guessed it - as gobbledygook.

Clicking around further to try and find out who should take credit for this,
I see that most of the site is pdfs that can't be rendered. How unfathomable.
Why would anyone do that? My eyebrows crawled right up my scalp and over to the
back of my head in astonishment.

UP is a state that if it was a country would be in the top 6 by population
ranking. So providing such crap service without getting its producers lynched
by an outraged mob is really pretty damned impressive.

If anyone can figure out how to complain about this, do let me know.

PJ