On Sunday 18 May 2008, narendra sisodiya wrote:
> hi,, when ever i am sending some message to one mailing list
> ....somebody is generating some false message like this--
> -----------------------------------
>
> To: "narendra sisodiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Mail sending failed miserably!
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:41:06 +1000
>
> After searching through my list 10.233 billion times, I have finally
> concluded that -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] No such user here.
> Would you like [EMAIL PROTECTED] to redirect all your
> mail here? http://your-institute-name.acads.in

Talk to the list administrator.  Looks like either someone called
Maniraj (who is subscribed to the list) has set up forwarding to a
non-existent address, or the acads.in address is directly subscribed to
the list.  In either case the list admin should handle it.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/