On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Sahil Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:45 PM, narendra sisodiya <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > There is a interesting  group on google, If you are under 19 and you are
> > geek or hacker and you are a Indian , You will love to join this,
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/indian-teen-geeks/
> >

> i thought the group would be showing some good innovations or projects they
> have done ( preferably open source)..
> but nothing like this seems to be in the group.!!
>

> --
> Sahil

thats true,
but they (teen) are like 8th and 10th class student , have much more
potential then an average engineer, if they are hosting their own site on
their very own PC with Linux, it is great for me,
This group is meant to mentoring purpose. This are just startup and have a
lot of potential to do great job (i am not saying other do not have) .,,They
are just trying to form a group so that they can start new activities.
and how you can say just by looking at first moment that development is not
going ,

PS :  you are trying to see TajMahal in first shot, you need to wait,,

--
Narendra Sisodiya MTech,