Hi FOlks...

What I want--> prices & configs frm ppl that recently bought Core2 Duo with
1GB or 2GB ram-- Lennovo or Toshiba Laptops... from Nehru place...

Also, Thx for the inputs... Prashant & Tanveer-- my comments below the
quoted text...

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Tanveer Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>This guy needs processing power, and good graphics, and a low end laptop
>cannot provide that.
>My suggestion, find out the minimum benchmark you need in performance
terms,
>and then choose among laptops which fit that criteria

Abt low-end ASUS Laptop--> thx for the suggestion Prashant it's a exciting
product-- and if I had cash, I'd probably buy it for my father--- but like
Tanveer said; I need slightly higher processing power for Development
System.

Abt what specifically info I need:
basically this Dell model advertised at 35,900 seems good--> but I dont like
waiting-- and because I dont like Dell's style of working--- and I assume
that if one shops around in Nehru Place--- one will probably find a better
deal in Lennovo or Toshiba...

Do let me know... everyone that recently bought a powerful laptop frm Nehru
Place recently...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nalin