Various directions have been put up on the wiki.
kindly check:
http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/InderprasthaWorkshop

IPEC Location (going by address would be rather difficult):

IPEC is situated in the Delhi NCR. It offers a comfortable and convenient
approach from Noida, Delhi and Ghaziabad, with ISBT Anand Vihar 2 km away,
Noida 10 km, Ghaziabad 10 km, and New Delhi Railway Station 12 km away. This
location acquires greater significance when seen from the point of view of
industries and corporate houses for the NCR, looking for fresh pass out for
recruitment.

Please follow following route to reach us from Anand Vihar ISBT.

   1. *Pacific Mall :-* Take an Auto Rickshaw or any bus plying on Anand
   Vihar to Mohan Nagar Route for Bikanerwala via Dabur Chowk.
   2. *Bikanerwala :-* Take left turn and go-straight for 500 Mtr.to reach
   Inderprastha Engineering College(Main Campus Bldg.)

Regular buses and auto-rickshaw etc. ply from New Delhi Rly. Station to
Anand Vihar ISBT and Ghaziabad via Dabur Chowk at nominal rates. *Bikanerwala
is our Landmark. *
Reference: http://www.ipec.org.in/reachus.php

Hope everyone has a great time!

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 Jun 2008, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> > [snip]
> > o Sahibabad is just across the Delhi-Haryana border, and quite
> >   easily accessible. However, we are trying to arrange rides
> >   for anyone interested. Please sign up at
>
> Shirley you mean, Delhi-UP border?  Or is this a different Sahibabad?
>
> Also, the address of the College would help... I can't find one easily
> on the Wiki.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju
> --
> Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
>       GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F
> PsyTrance & Chill: http://schizoid.in/   ||   It is the mind that moves

Prakhar Agarwal
3rd Year
B.Tech, IT