On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:06 PM, M. K. Pai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Abhishek,
>
> To tell the truth, I did not understand what you meant by "a good
> online survey creator script".
>
> If you could give a specific use-case, I am sure this group will be
> happy to help. Maybe what you need is a solution that has many
> components that need to be put together.

Actually i need to take a survey on OSS as part of a project and was looking
for a sol. , i was not willing to give money to companies (i would not like
to mention the name of the companies here) who would have helped me at
this(by hosting my questions and with the tools to analyze them),
having known perl i can create a script on my own but it will take my time
so i was looking for a ready made sol.,
What would you suggest
Thanks, for the help.
Abhi