Dear All,

I have facing a strange problem in Fedora 8.

My trash in /home/user showing to be full, but when i saw from command
prompt it is empty. When I observed the files carefully I saw that these
files are nothing but the files from /dev partition. Although the files in
/dev are intact, but I am really not able to understand how an image of /dev
formed in trash. I am not even able to clear the trash even with superuser
(using rm -rf ).

I have dual partition on my machine, one partition is of windows and other
is Fedora 8 linux.

If anyone helps me understand what is the problem and how I can solve it I
will be very thankful for the kind help.

Regards

--
Hemant Ritturaj Kushwaha
PhD Student