Hello All,

I have copied this script from this url which solves one of my purpose of
parsing a config file. Here is the URL
http://www.motreja.com/ankur/examplesinperl/parsing_config_files.htm

Now when I am running the script I am getting these errors:
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at config_parser.pl line 26.
Use of uninitialized value in split at config_parser.pl line 27.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at config_parser.pl line 28.

Here is the copy of script, may be there is something which I am not doing
properly. Could someone please help me running this script successfully.

=================================script begins============================
#! perl -w

$path_and_filename="data.txt";

# Call the subroutine
&parse_config_file ($path_and_filename, \%Config);

foreach $Config_key (keys %Config) {

    print "$Config_key = $Config{$Config_key}\n";

}
sub parse_config_file {

    local ($config_line, $Name, $Value, $Config);

    ($File, $Config) = @_;

    if (!open (CONFIG, "$File")) {
        print "ERROR: Config file not found : $File";
        exit(0);
    }
while () {
        $config_line=$_;
        #chop ($config_line);          # Get rid of the trailling \n
        if  ($config_line !~ /^#/) {    # Ignore lines starting with # and
blank lines
            ($Name, $Value) = split (/=/, $config_line);          # Split each
line into name value pairs
            $$Config{$Name} = $Value;                             # Create a
hash of the name value pairs
        }
    }

    close(CONFIG);