   Event:        ILUG-Delhi meeting
   Date:         Sun., Aug. 10th
   Time:         1-5pm
   Agenda:       To be finalised, but will include
                   o Discussions with OSSCamp
                   o Planning for workshops in local colleges
                   o Preparing for elections to the ILUG-D
                     board
   Participants: All on this list.
   Venue:        Seminar room, Sarai, CSDS. 29 Rajpur Road,
                 Delhi 110054.

                 Directions to Sarai are in the last FAQ
                 entry on the page:
             http://www.sarai.net/about-us/faqs/questions-28-31