in infinite wisdom Varun Mittal spoke thus  On 08/11/2008 06:25 PM:
> I am varun mittal developing database project newera.homeip.net
> i need someone's help who can hack into my server and list all the
> shortcomings.

Please check out ratproxy, which describes itself as
"
A semi-automated, largely passive web application security audit tool,
optimized for an accurate and sensitive detection, and automatic
annotation, of potential problems and security-relevant design patterns
based on the observation of existing, user-initiated traffic in complex
web 2.0 environments.
"

http://code.google.com/p/ratproxy/

PS: I doubt anyone here would have the time to hack into your system.
If I did it, I would definitely not tell you about it.  Think about it
and post questions with some more care next time.

Cheers!
--
raj shekhar
facts: http://rajshekhar.net