Hey, thanks for bringing this up. I also checked up SFD
> website[1] that
> there was nothing planned in Delhi. We should organize some
> event. Let's see
> what other members feel about it. Feel free to ask for any
> help/support.
> [1] www.softwarefreedomday.org
>
> Cheers!
> --
> Prakhar Agarwal

Dear Prakhar,

Thanks for encouragement. Since I was also trying to get funds for the same,
which I have almost managed so that problem is solved. Now, I need your help in
understanding is there any formal process of registering with SFD if we wanna
organise event in Delhi? If yes what is the process?

I also request members to please let me know who all are willing to join th e
celebration so that I can have an idea of the gathering. Also what all we
should plan for the day?

Another help I need from friends:
1. Venue?
2. Activities
3. An intimation of your participation so that I can compile the list.

You can approach me off the list or on 09910956518

Swapnil

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/