> So what this does is - it creates a completely new and
> viable ecosystem
> for the independant vendors to compete in an open market,
> with a
> product, support and awareness that he does not need to
> crete all by
> himself.
>
> And, as Sankarshan already pointed out, that inhouse
> expertise that is
> getting more and more popular must still need to come from
> somewhere!
>
> --
> Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> _______________

We are planning to celebrate software freedom day in Delhi on 20th Sept. Do you
think we can have some kind of discussion on Free Community Linux for
Enterprises during the event? I guess SMEs can get a lot of help from free
software. And a lot of aspiring entrepreneurs would very much want to see what
all solutions are avialable which they can afford.

Please suggest.
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/http/softwarefreedomdayorg/teams/fsud

Swapnil

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/