On Thursday 11 September 2008 20:25:43 Mani A wrote:
>  "Sudhanwa Jogalekar"  wrote:
> > Fwd: RedHat/Fedora Crisis...
>
> We had a long discussion on this in the Ambassador's list
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-Septembe
>r/msg00195.html
>
> The article is misleading and has factual inaccuracies. It can
> however be said that the Fedora infrastructure team does not have a
> proper policy in place for crisis management.

Not disputing what you said, but could you point me to an email, article
or webpage which explains the inaccuracies of the OP? The thread you
mentioned talks about just the opposite - ambassadors sad about the
event and more or less agreeing to the OP.

The only point I have against the article is that it doesn't mention if
the said breach was known by any Fedora leaders not working at Redhat.
If Redhat came to know about it from their own sources, and decided not
to expose it to public, it was still bad but atleast people in the
project who do not have a "conflict of interest" should not be taking a
hit on their credibility. How many such people are actually on the
board? Do they have to sign any confidentiality clause with Redhat?

- Sandip