On Saturday 13 Sep 2008, devesh wrote:
> I was in hurry that time I mailed. I didn't concentrate so much on
> the subject of the mail  "Nice Net Book (Acer vs. Asus)".
>
> It should be either  "*Re : asus eeepc 4gb with linux spotted in
> delhi* " or "*Cheap Linpus Linux based NetBooks*" or "something_else"
> instead of "that".
>
> (Feel sorry for that!!)

No need, it was quite on topic considering the extended discussions
we've had on this list about Linux-friendly hardware.  Speaking for
myself, it's always good to hear about cheap portables which run FOSS.

> Well, i have not ability to judge these 'silly' things, so I would
> like to request to the admin (ILUGD, mailing-list) to WARN me next
> time (if I 'really' make any such mistake) and 'unsubscribe' me on
> next--->to--->next time (if I still continue).

I can't speak for the list administrator, but I doubt if there's any
chance of that happening in the foreseeable future :)

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/