Thanks  a lot. You gave me a useful link !! From the past six month I am
earning/evaluating/developing e-learning platform.
But initial it give the wrong impression,, It is very similar to
slideshare.net so what is extra features??
second it use flash. we must not use flash/screen in education content.
Education has a deep philosophy for values with it. Any ecosystem of
education system without those values it waste of effort and is a crap. Yes
this provide some educational values like "sharing", but i am not sure how
much effective it will be !!

Well there is a Indian effort also, you can read a similar stuff at - (still
incomplete)
http://www.slideshare.net/narendra.sisodiya/project-eduvid-presentation

PS: Do anybody know how to get developers/funding  to work on "mukt"
educational project.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Mani A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The University of the Western Cape (UWC) and the African Virtual Open
> Initiatives and Resources (AVOIR) project have released version 1.0.1
> of the Chisimba/KEWL3 Realtime Virtual Classroom.
>
> OpenOffice format is freely usable in the classrooms
>
> The Realtime Tools allow the presentation to be picked up and given
> live on the site, in a realtime virtual classroom setting.
>

> http://avoir.uwc.ac.za/index.php?module=news&action=viewstory&id=gen14Srv6Nme27_5507_1221473874
>
> Demo:
> http://chameleon.uwc.ac.za/app/index.php?module=security&message=needlogin&action=error
>

> Best
>
> A. Mani
>

> --
> A. Mani
> Member, Cal. Math. Soc

┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│ │
│ http://narendra.techfandu.org │
│ http://www.lug-iitd.org │
│ │