On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry I forgot to mention, the Sendmail box only takes care of the
egress of emails. Would it still be a problem? So essentials mails
flow from Exhchange to a Content Filter/Av appliance and then to the
SMTP g/w and then out to the internet.

Thanks,

Anand