On 9/23/08, rajnish kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/23/08, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 23 Sep 2008, rajnish kumar wrote:
> >  > [snip]
> >
> > > I think as per as i concern Hindi is not a language of aliens if some
> >  > one think that it is, then obviously all Indian's are aliens.
> >

> > s/all Indians/all Hindi-speaking Indians/
> >
> >  We /do/ have 14+ official languages, you know?
> >
> >  -- Raju
> >
> > --
> >  Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
> >        GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F
> >  PsyTrance & Chill: http://schizoid.in/   ||   It is the mind that moves

> I am only talking about Hindi is not an aliens language you should try
> to understand what i am talking, that's it.
> with regards
>
> rajnish

bhai ap log apas main kyo sare lad rahe ho ye sandesh to ballu bhai ke liye
tha galti se ap pade likhe  logo ke bich main chala gaya iske liye main
kshama prathi hu. kyon ballu bhai app to samajh gaye honge.

aur ha ek baat aur jis jis ko ye language samajh aa jaye samjhna wo bhai
aliens hi hain !!!!

namaskar