Hey Guys,

Saw all the celebration pics...I just regret missing it. For, I was not in
Delhi and my right shoulder got dislocated...lol nd i'm writing this with
great difficulty.

Was curious about 1 thing, i didnt see much of college going people. Being a
college student myself, i was expecting a bit more of college going crowd.
The reason being that i do not know the age/profession of most of the
members here. I may be wrong here. and no offence to all the elder guys..i
think without your support, this linux Delhi chapter would not be happening
at all. ;)

Secondly, I was looking at the Barcamp website which Narendra mentioned.
India has quite a lot of eveents happening at different places. It has a
Delhi chapter also and its being held in the 1st week of october. But i did
not understand about the event. I mean what all  would be happening
there...talks/install fest etc. and on which topics. Is it the same as any
other FOSS event??

Regards

--
anything weird is worth a try...

Chirag Anand
4th Year, B.Tech
Computer Science Department
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
India
Blog :http://techfreaks4u.com/blog