Hi,

Install vmware or virtual box in your host..Then using the virtualbox
install the operating system(guest) you want to take  screenshot....While
installing just take screenshot from your host operating system..If you want
to live capture use camstudio2.0 (its a freesoftware) incase of windows
hosts...... download it from here camstudio oss
version<http://www.irongeek.com/CamStudioOSS/camstudiosetup20.zip>

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Sandip Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 September 2008 14:25:47 narendra sisodiya wrote:
> > >
> > > debian-installer has such a thing built in.
> > > http://wiki.debian.org/ScreenShots#debian-instsaller-gui
> >
> > Cool, I was not aware of this fact, never noticed, ( as I am a fedora
> > guy )
> >

> AFAIR, Anaconda has screenshot capability for quite a long time now. I
> can't locate the appropriate documentation right now, but there is a
> keyboard shortcut for it, I think.
>
> In fact, it even supports automated screenshot capability with kickstart
> which will take screenshots at every step.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#Chapter_2._Kickstart_Options
>
> - Sandip

<-Fighting 4 Freedom->