I think , 50% of our mailing topics can be discussed at debatepedia,
for example like this ->
http://wiki.idebate.org/index.php/Debate:Open_source_software
;)
Because of day by day increasing demand of debates on our mailing list, I
will suggest, we should start using idebate for this purpose, or atleast
have a try.

But before that we need to have to debate. Should we use idebate, OR should
we install/modify our ILUGD/anyother wiki for this purpose. ??

Apart of jokes, *this community* has very high potential of
creating/maintaining a "*foss debate*" wiki, which will *
guide/inspire/expire* many foss enthusiast around world.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Nalin Savara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Arun SAG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I came across this blog......What are your comments......
> > http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com/
> >

> This blog is very educative and it is a valuable resource---- in that it
> tells a person like me, the things a certain type of customer focuses on---
> and what a certain class of customer's top complaints about the Linux OS
> are.
>
> Also, I appreciate this guy's sense of humour (Archives = Old Grudges) and
> his energy level (that he has the energy to dig around for common
> complaints
> and then verbalize and articulate them in a digestable way)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> NS

┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.orghttp://www.lug-iitd.orghttp://twitter.com/eduvid