Hi

Its only shows one caption i remember .."Downloading Plugins" in the wine's
internet explorer. The problem with your mozzila is that it is configure for
some proxy or something. Having a replacement for the same wud do such as
Internet Explorer.
Yes I am sending you mails via Ubuntu IE (Wine) only ..thats workin normal
..!!

Regds
Amar Akshat

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Chetan Thapliyal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Amar
>
> > wat i did was used the internet explorer which is available with wine. It
> > will first donwloaded some plugins ..but it then works pretty fine .
> > all you have to do is that ..
> Do you know the names of the plug-ins it downloaded? Also were you able
> to browse the internet normally on other browsers as well.
>
> > U must have noticed that chat machines like .PidGIn and Gaim work fine ,
> > they connect to the network pretty fine.!
> I didn't notice this.
>

> amar akshat wrote:
> > hi ..
> > even i was facing same problem..
> > wat i did was used the internet explorer which is available with wine. It
> > will first donwloaded some plugins ..but it then works pretty fine .
> > all you have to do is that ..
> > #wine /root/.wine/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore "web address"
> > I suppose that wud work in worst case ..too.
> > Regds
> >
> > Amar Akshat
> >
> > U must have noticed that chat machines like .PidGIn and Gaim work fine ,
> > they connect to the network pretty fine.!
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Chetan Thapliyal
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am just curious if anyone in list successfully using TataIndicom (USB)
> >> wireless with Debian or Ubuntu. I followed the instruction available
> >> with the manual. It connects, receives IP and DNS but still I can't
> >> browse internet. I am able to ping remote IP address it shows during
> >> connection setup but none of the DNS servers. I googled for the same but
> >> got different settings from different people. I would appreciate if
> >> anyone shares his wvdial settings, or suggestions to resolve the same.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Chetan

V.P , AGE
Certified Ethical Hacker,
Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech.

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."