On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Shiv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Ive noticed that Airtel is blocking access to the Undernet IRC servers. I
> am able to connect to freenode. Any ideas why, and how does one go around it
> using Chatzilla and/or Tor?

I faced similar problem with Sify, bugged them alot but of no use. Then I
found from my own experience to open ports for the corresponding service
through firewall and it worked, I Use Ubuntu and i was not able to browse
whereas I could do everything else. So, I allowed port 80 and things are as
smooth as hot knife on butter.

Hope same will work for you, if you have yet not found answer to your
problem. But I hope you already did.

Swapnil