Dear Friends,

Today, there is as little as hair-thin difference between science fiction
and reality. Every other day, we come across studies and products which seem
to bring alive imaginations of science fiction writers. In India also
science fiction has been present in its own form. To complement science
fiction writing in India, National Council of Science and Technology
Communication in association with Indian Science Fiction Writers'
Association (ISFWA), Faizabad and Indian Association of Science Fiction
Studies (IASFS), Vallore, is organising the first-ever national discussion
on science fiction – its past, present and future.  Date from 10 -14
November, 2008

I was supposed to attend the event and high-light the possibilities of FOSS
in science fiction as well as educated writers about Creative Commons, but
due to some personal issues I may not be able to attend. If there is someone
in LUG, who wants to touch upon the subject may let me know so that I can
connect him/her to the person concerned.

Regards

--
Swapnil Bhartiya
http://ybfree.blogspot.com/