Hi,

We are looking to hire, on a full time basis, a PHP programmer with MYSQL,
Ajax, Java script and HTML skills within a Linux environment, with more than
one year of relevant experience. The selected candidate will be part of our
product development team. Essential qualities are a passion for programming,
ability to learn on the job, keen interest and awareness of latest
developments in technology.

We are a media monitoring company head quartered at New Delhi with offices
in major metro cities and affiliates in 25 cities. The company has a strong
technology focus and software applications have been development, maintained
and continually enhanced to further our service offerings to customers.

Please do not reply to this list. Reply directly to

Sharat Jain