On 10/15/2008 08:37 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Try moving instead of copy paste. It will work.
>>>
>> it means - you need "cut paste" ..
>>

> I tried that too, but it did not work. It said, not enough space. But, when
> I tried to cut paste from the .Trash folder, it worked. I suspect its some
> kind of bug. Could someone please explain what's wrong?

You mean you opened Trash by opening nautilus -> Go -> Trash and did
cut-paste from there and it didn't work, but when you opened
/home/youruser/.Trash it worked? Which distro are you using?

In Ubuntu 8.04, /home/user/.Trash is no longer there. Instead its now in
/home/user/.local/share/Trash/files

--
Best Regards
Vivek Kapoor