On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:09:56 +0530
> "narendra sisodiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Just got link from random search
> > http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=26&group_id=2
> >
> [...]
>
> Hi,
>  Thanks for your participation on the list. Some of
> the stuff that you provide is indeed useful, but
> please refrain from sending the list links to everything
> that you come across. I am not sure what you are
> trying to achieve here,

syntax error... null pointer exception in my mind,

> and just marking it OT does
> not make it acceptable.
>
> Berlios is quite well-known, and my guess is that
> anyone who is into development, and needs hosting
> has come across it.
>
> Please do give a thought to how things are relevant
> to this list before going ahead and posting them.
>
> Regards,
> Gora

I am very much afraid of debates/longer discussions, just to bypass I am
trying to use OT. We all are involved in many activities , we cannot post
100% FOSS threads all the time. May be all developer know about berliOS ,
but I came to know about yesterday, so I just mailed to list. Infact I do
not think, it is a OT.

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.orghttp://www.lug-iitd.org