Dear Sahil,

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:27:59 +0530
From: "Sahil Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Configuring Diskless Machines to use Linux
    <ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>

http://slim.cs.hku.hk/

--
Sahil

MCA(SE)
USIT
GGSIPU, Kashmere Gate
Delhi

LTSP
----
Most widely used/adopted/popular......

see http://www.ltsp.org/

The Linux Terminal Server Project adds thin-client support to Linux servers.
LTSP is a flexible, cost effective solution that is empowering schools,
businesses, and organizations all over the world to easily install and deploy
desktop workstations. A growing number of Linux distributions include LTSP
out-of-the-box.

Even Fedora has now inbuilt....

regards,

Bimal Pandit