Just for a quick update so tells what is going on at different nodes..

The first quarter of the year 2009 (January to March) will a FOSS quarter
for Delhi. we are going to have 3 major events in this quarter. Hopefully
all three event will be successful.

   - [EMAIL PROTECTED] community, will complete 1 successful year (with a huge
bundle
   of activity). So There will be a big celebration in IITD in January.

   - Next month in feb, we have Delhi's most well known foss event.
   Freed.in/2009 at JNU.

   - Next month in March (appx) , come again to IITD again with OSSCAMP
   workshop to get real test of geekness along with the Annual Tech Fest of
   IITD.

Seems like South Delhi is highly *FOSSified.*

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.orghttp://www.lug-iitd.org