Yes, you can recover your data. if the data is very precious then installed
winxp with quick partition method and installed Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Pro
v4.3.0. I have recovered my Linux File Server Data with the same software.

Vijay Thakur
Chandigarh

gajendra khanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi
> One of my friend just installed OpenSUSE 11.0 on his desktop and during
> installation process he formated ALL windows partitions.
>
> Immediately after the installation he realised that he forgot to take backup
> of emails in Outlook Express.
>
> Is it possible to recover data from formatted windows partition? How?

Since its been formatted to another file system I don't think it would
be possible.
Gajendra