OK, I know MS-bashing isn't in great taste, but this one is too good to
resist.  Was going through the blog of one of the MS chaps in India and
this one entry caught my eye:

  http://www.vinodunny.com/blog/post/Detailed-System-Monitor-Gadget.aspx

Apparently MS has discovered gkrellm only about 10 years after it first
came out and is touting it as the next best thing since sliced
chapat^H^H^H^H^H^H bread (damn, English metaphors don't L10N easily)!

Continue innovating, MS, we FOSS types are right there to mimic your
inventions since we can't innovate for ourselves.  How about, uh, an
HTTP server next? ;-)

Regards,

-- Raju
--