On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:43 AM, navneet sharma
<navneetlinuxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> i want to share some moments during which we conducted FOSS seminar in
> chandigarh and nurpur (H.P).
> we conducted seminar in Nurpur where IT people from the surrounding location
> of nurpur attended the seminar in 21st dec 2008.

fantastic. way to go.
it seems to me punjab and himachal-pradesh have some of the lowest
adoption of foss in academia. am glad your effort would hopefully move
things there. in case you ever need my support, just contact me
offline or via a direct email since i tend to travel through punjab
and h.p once in a while.

regards
niyam