Reply in-line :-

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:58, Gora Mohanty <g...@sarai.net> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi all,

>  Some people interested in the OpenMoko are planning to
> meet up at the new micro-brewery in Gurgaon on the 31st
> of Jan., the Sat. after the coming one. Everyone is
> welcome to attend, especially people interested in other
> open-source hardware, or others looking to get involved.
> Please see details below:
>
>   Event:        OpenMoko enthusiasts meeting
>   Date:         Sat., Jan 31st
>   Time:         6.30pm onwards
>   Agenda:       Get-together of people interested in the
>                 OpenMoko, and other open-source hardware
>   Participants: All on this list
>   Venue:        Howzzat: The micro-brewry pub in Gurgaon.
>                 Galaxy Mall, behind the 32nd Milestone place.
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=28.4629&lon=77.0489&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF>
>   Contact:      Me (9868527992)

Dang. Wish were there. Hopefully there is an Openmoko/open hardware
track on freed.in as such. It would be nice to know if somebody has
also played with coreboot.

http://www.coreboot.org/

  Perhaps something which could also include the recent FSF-DLink spat
as well. Just an idea/thought.

Slightly OT

Gora, btw one of the addresses in the CC isn't complete. After
p...@sarai.net it shows Free/Libre but nothing after that :(

> Regards,
> Gora

          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17