Hi,
  In continuation of our series of workshops in local colleges,
we are planning on having one at the Acharya Narendra Dev College
this Fri., the 29th of Jan., from 11am-6pm. The topics to be
covered will be drawn from one, or at most two, of the following:
  o Indian Language Computing
  o Python Programming, including rapid web application
    development with Django.
  o Rapid Web Development - RoR
  o Multimedia - advanced topics
  o Special Purpose Tools - Engineering Tools, Statistical Tools,
    Mathematical Tools, Emulators and Simulators
  o OpenMoko and Mobile Computing

We need volunteers to cover these topics. If you are interested,
please contact me off-list, and I will post an announcement to
the list.

Regards,
Gora